Samples of work published under Maggie Juliano are listed below. Samples of work ghostwritten for others are available upon request only with permission from the published author.
Writing for Lawyers:
- Forty Years of Title IX, in the Delaware Law Review.
- Recent Developments in ADR, also in the Delaware Law Review.
Writing about Law:
- What is the Dual Court System, in Legal Beagle.
- State Fiduciary Duties, Blue Sky Laws and the SEC: How They Can Work Together, on the BCG Benefits site.
Writing about Women:
- Dueling Jane Austen Games, in Salted Scarletry.
Writing about Money:
- Annuities and the EBSA Prohibited Transaction Rule, on the BCG Benefits site.
Writing about Social Issues:
- Finding “Real Yoga” In an Unlikely Place, in Elephant Journal.
- Body Compassion: An Instructors Training & Resource Manual on Yoga for Eating Disorders, Amazon Kindle Publisher.